About the Role:
Techno-Line is a Medical and Laboratory Equipment Company looking for Analytical Lab & Medical Lab Salesman to join our team in providing our customers the appropriate solutions by configuring and pricing our available line of Analytical and Medical Lab equipment products, maintaining good customer relations and developing procedures to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Learn the technical and clinical details concerning our available offered products to enable you offer our customer the appropriate solutions.
- Develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Generate high-quality sales leads through quotation and tendering and follow up after submission.
- Communicate with our manufacturing international partners on pricing, sales arguments, product positioning, products updates & warranty claims
- Analyzing costs and sales through Working with the procurement & sales team in evaluating medical equipment bids.
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions with the supervisor and management
- Manage and prepare reports on sales leads on quarterly basis
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Train technicians and other personnel on the proper use of equipment if required
- Respond to and follow up on requested customer support calls.
- Perform any other tasks required and specified by the supervisor and management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc degree (Chemistry, Biology Or biotechnology) preferable Chemistry.
- One to three years’ experience in medical equipment sales and marketing is preferable
- Excellent language skills in both English and Arabic; reading, writing and reporting skills
- Patience and self-motivation
- Eager to learn and develop
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Good knowledge of computer (MS Office)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, integrity and ability to work with complex teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Commitment to providing quality results and services.
- Flexible to travel
- Valid Driving license (Having a car is a plus)
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV by Email to [email protected] no later than 05/6/2021 by 4 PM , stating position title in the subject of the e-mail.