Key Role: Cooperate with key Managers, technical staff, districts coordinators and other partners to understand, needs and rights of our targeted beneficiaries, to gather data, analyze, identify gaps, clearly design the needed interventions; and write management and technical proposal components, and the needed action plans with full financial projections, that is compliant to the funding agency requirement and to the announced TOR for the proposal announced by the funding party . Organize proposal content to make it easy for internal revision, and by higher levels.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following.
- Following precisely the different calls for proposals and determine the opportunities of the organization and determine the need for partnership.
- Studying deeply the requests for proposal and determine in cooperation with the program dept the plan to achieve the requested tasks.
- To respect and meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Collect the needed information by identifying sources of information and durations.
- Following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Coordinating, identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Ensure approvals by reviewing proposal with project dept manger.
- Developing the proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, and budget, standards of performance, monitoring evaluation and learning, including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Improving proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, and coordination.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, and responding to all kinds of call for proposals and funding modalities.
- Demonstrated ability to write compliant technical and management responses, resumes, past performance and experience, and Plans.
- 5-10 years of experience in the same field of work.
- Ability to organize, manages, and cooperate with other colleagues different levels.
- Ability to team up with representative of other partners.
- Ability to manage and prioritize assignments and meet critical deadlines.
- Willingness to work non-traditional work hours including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field of specialization, master is plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below