Senior Programmer Officer (West Bank)- Maternity cover
Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a Senior Programmes Officer who will oversee the implementation of MAP’s family medicine project. The Senior Programme Officer will also contribute to the management/ monitoring of MAP’s other projects in the West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• At least five years’ work experience within the Palestinian health/development
• At least two years’ health project management experience.
• Experience of creating and managing simple databases (Excel or Access) is desirable.
• Experience working with volunteers and/or foreign delegations is desirable.
• A first degree in a health, development or business related subject.
• A postgraduate degree in public health or a related subject.
• Knowledge of the medical education and specialist training system in Palestine is
Candidates should download and fill the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] at midnight on Tuesday 29 January 2019. Please write “Application – Senior Programme Officer Maternity cover, West Bank” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.