FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for the local market for over the last 22 years.
FIS either provide its services to international clients and develop its own ERP products specialized in Financial, Insurance and banking sectors.
FIS is currently looking to recruit Software Developers to work in its offices in Ramallah or Gaza to take responsibility for analyzing work requests from customers and provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Participate in all stages of the projects implementation and development life-cycle including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, configuration, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation, data conversion, and post-implementation support.
- Adheres to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
- Test and write repeatable tests for software that is developed
- Analyze and implement solutions to presented problems while satisfying the user’s needs
- Write code that is easily maintainable and highly reliable
- Multi-task and prioritize work as necessary
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Collaborate with a team to successfully complete projects on time
- Share in production support responsibilities through troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent coding skills in C#, .NET Core Technologies.
- Skills in React JS and / Or Angular is preferable.
- Familiar with Docker and Microservices Development.
- SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
- Experience writing efficient queries and optimizing database-intensive applications
- Must be able to understand and use development frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- 5+ years of software development.
- Developers with 2~4 years’ experience can also apply for Junior / Mid-level positions.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] (Email should be titled with “Senior .NET Developer vacancy”).