This exciting role is based in IQVIA offices in Ramallah. If you are interested to apply, please visit the below link and attach your CV:
Acquired by IQVIA in 2016, Dimensions Healthcare is a leading developer of healthcare informatics solutions that assist private and public sectors to offer higher-quality healthcare services by collecting and processing information that is used to decrease inefficiencies and reduce wasteful expenditures.
Dimensions Healthcare solutions focus on improving clinical outcomes, increasing efficiency and enhancing patient experience. Dimensions blends healthcare services and information technology to provide solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and regulators.
The company deploys solutions at 3,500+ healthcare providers, 70+ healthcare payers, 20,000+ clinicians, and serves 2.6+ million lives in the United Arab Emirates. Dimensions built and manages Dubai’s electronic health insurance platform and the Dubai electronic prescribing system. Dimensions also currently serves 1,000+ facilities in the UAE with electronic prescribing solutions. To find out more about IQVIA and Dimensions Healthcare please visit:
- Analyze and design software requirements.
- Developing dynamic integration layer on new technology with high quality code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging defects in software applications.
- Contribute throughout the software development cycle.
- Work within an Agile team, making sure to follow all defined processes and guidelines.
- Research to solve complex problems, learn new technologies, apply new enhanced solutions, and best practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and Skills:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Experience 6+ years in software development. Experience in Java 4 - 6 years.
- Experience in Java Spring (Boot, Cloud, Data, Integration+, Batch+).
- Have strong knowledge with OOP.
- Have strong knowledge with multithreading environment.
- Familiar with microservices architecture.
- EIP pattern is plus. Apache Camel is plus.
- Strong ownership skills.
- Ability to view problems from a business perspective and effectively translate them to IT requirements.
- Software analysis skills and ability to document detailed technical specifications.
- Strong planning, organizing, problem solving and strong critical thinking skills.
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning control.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة