• Develop automation and management solutions with a keen focus on scalability, observability, automation, reliability, security, and quality.
• Build and implement tools and frameworks to automate and monitor deployments for company’s applications and operations.
• Design, implement, and operate solutions that empower engineering to deliver the best software while using the computing resources efficiently.
• Manage and operate clients/internal environments, releases and deployments.
• Design, implement, and maintain the CI/CD pipelines.
• Work with distributed teams/clients across different time zones effectively
• Participate in creating and maintaining policies and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
• Point of contact and coordination between different development and operational teams.
• Design, create and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices for all implemented services
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
• Work experience as a DevOps engineer
• Very good understanding of CI/CD patterns and tools such as Jenkins
• Hands-on experience of Ansible, Shell scripting.
• Knowledge in supporting Linux based infrastructure
• Knowledge in Docker, administration and troubleshooting is a plus
• Knowledge with Elasticsearch and Kafka scalability and operations is a plus
• Knowledge in one of the following databases: MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
• Passionate about technology and Internet.
• Excellent oral and written communication with peers, product teams, management, and customers.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة