Senior Front End Developer – React ( Gaza, Ramallah )
FIS is a leading IT and Business solutions firm based in Ramallah that provides a blend of technology solutions for over the last 22 years.
FIS is currently looking to recruit a passionate Front-End Developer to work with our development team to take responsibility to provide designing / programming expertise for development and fixes of software, ensuring high quality service and product is delivered to the customers.
- Builds reusable code and libraries for scalability and future use.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizes new and existing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Recommends updates and improvements to existing codebase and applications when appropriate.
- Maintains existing software and creates new systems in a highly collaborative environment.
- Participates in product discussions, influences the roadmap, including contributing to selecting and implementing the technical architecture.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for new projects.
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
- Works closely with other departments to provide support, documentation, and user training for new systems and major system enhancements.
- Builds and maintains integrations between proprietary software and external systems.
- Troubleshoots and contributes to the diagnosis of issues arising from software. This may require evening and/or weekend time.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- General understanding of best practices in programming.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS.
- Experience with AngularJS is a plus
- Experience with Semantic HTML5, Tailwind CSS, Bootstarp, NextJS, React Hooks,
- Experience with Web Components.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Comfort with NodeJS, Webpack.
- Knowledge of REST APIs / GraphQl.
- Written and verbal English skills.
The candidates should submit their resume with English cover letter by email to [email protected] not later than 3rd August 2021. (Email should be titled with “Front End Developer”).