Senior DevOps Engineer
- Ramallah Street, Ramallah, Palestine
ProGineer Technologies is a software outsourcing company that offers various outsourcing and offshore services for corporate clients building complex software systems.
The DevOps Engineer at ProGineer is part of a worldwide team responsible for using innovative approaches and public cloud infrastructure to enhance and adapt the design and architecture of the Big Data Analytics software to the SaaS platform. The Engineer directly contributes to the implementation of the core cloud services and automation, and provides continuous maintenance and upgrades of the SaaS platform.
- Participate in building customers' environment on the Cloud.
- Architect and deploy networking solutions in a single and multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Configuration and implementation of the network firewalls and security lists.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Participate in the continuous efforts to improve the design and architecture of our Cloud offering.
- Participate in the design and the implementation of Cloud Site support and maintenance system.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Setup and maintain various services and support tools, primarily on AWS, but also other public cloud providers.
- Work closely with the Application and Database teams to profile systems, resolve issues and improve end-customer experience on the cloud.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Strongly Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with network and security planning, design, and implementation, including firewall setup and configuration.
- 2+ years of experience as a cloud engineer/administrator with a primary responsibility of AWS;
- Demonstrated ability to generate and maintain technical documentation;
- Prior exposure to some programming language: Python, Perl, Java;
- Solid knowledge of Shell Scripting and command line management;
- Experience with Network topologies, VPCs, Security Groups & ACLs
- Experience with automation and managing infrastructure as code : terraform / chef / puppet
- Experience configuring systems monitoring, alerts thresholds
- Experience in supporting commercial software applications or providing end-user technical support
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across engineering teams
- Comfortable with fast-paced, iterative, agile design cycles
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- AWS certificates
- Citrix experience
- Network certificates
- Experience in Apache Cassandra
- Experience in Apache Spark
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem and tools
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below