The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is a government agency dedicated to providing grant aid programs of the Republic of Korea. We are looking for an eligible and qualified professional for the Security Officer/Driver position who will be working with us in the Ramallah office.
(More information about KOICA: http://www.koica.go.kr/english/main.html)
Duties & Responsibilities:
In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Security & Safety updates, including reporting to the Deputy Country Director.
- Building up and maintaining a network with relevant entities in the security-related area.
- Preparing and maintaining safety plans.
- Checking and collecting information about areas.
- Preparing security reports on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Managing all logistics for foreign experts & delegations.
- Issuing permits & magnetic cards for staff with West Bank ID holder to enter Israel.
- Ability to provide training of safety plans, and situations briefing to KOICA staff and delegations.
- Joining & Driving Staff to field visits & meetings.
- Maintaining& cleaning the vehicles, managing the maintenance book record &mileage logbook.
- Vehicles refuel and managing the records of the invoice.
- Responsible for all the processes for new vehicle registrations & renewing the expired registration.
- Communications with domestic and international shipping companies including the shipping documents management &issuing.
- Coordinating office maintenance work and scheduling.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- East Jerusalem ID holder with a valid Israeli C1 driving license for Five years minimum (Mandatory).
- Minimum Two years of work experience in an international (diplomatic) organization and the field of Security & Logistics (Mandatory).
- Clean criminal & driving record (Mandatory)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English & Arabic (Hebrew is also preferable).
- Excellent knowledge of Israeli & West Bank roads & areas.
- Excellent Knowledge of the current conflict between Israel & the Palestinian Territory.
- Must be 30 years old or above.
- High School certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Windows 10, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Ability to work long hours & under pressure.
Five days a week (Monday – Thursday 8:00-16:30, Friday 8:00-14:00) including a one-hour lunch break.
For interested applicants, please send your CV with cover letter and recommendation letters from previous work in English no later than 16:00 28th of February 2020, to [email protected]
The Title subject should be: Apply for Security Officer\ Driver (Mr./Ms. `First Name Last Name`)
Example: Apply for Security Officer\ Driver (Mr. Martin Doglas).
Only qualified applicants will be considered, and shortlisted applicants will be informed of the interview.
Salary: Negotiable according to experience