The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is a government agency dedicated to providing international development cooperation programs of the Republic of Korea. We are looking for an eligible and qualified professional for the Office Driver and Safety Assistnat position who will be working with us in the Ramallah office.
(More information about KOICA: http://www.koica.go.kr/english/main.html)
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Duty Location: Ramallah
Contract type: One Year, Including three months probation period
(contract will be renewable after an evaluation at the end of the contract term)
Duties & Responsibilities:
In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Plan, prioritize and implement activities related to administrative needs;
- Ensure efficient, effective, responsive, transparent and accountable provision of administrative services;
- Ensure gentle and welcoming reception for work-in Customers/Visitors with an appropriate and professional attitude;
- Responsible for receiving letters, messages, documents and dispatch them to concerned end by keeping records.
- Responsible for filing & documentation related to the office;
- Coordinate and work together with procurement staff to get goods and services;
- Ensure a clean and healthy environment by ensuring proper maintenance of office premises cooperating with the cleaner;
- Ensure production and maintenance of up-to-date and accurate administrative records and reports including an organized filing system;
- Design and conduct logistics and supply needs assessment and prepare plans;
- Ensure timely supply of stationary, minor IT equipment and printing;
- Review and update hotel, transportation and arrange vehicles.
- Facilitate organizing events such as conferences, workshops and seminars;
- Coordinate the protocol (vehicles, accommodation and other logistics);
- Support office staffs to arrange the field visit, and support administrative services;
- Manage and update the office property and supply list and inventory;
- Coordinate the bank related work in the office (Transfer of fund, issue of check etc.);
- Manage the office security system;
- Any other duties, as assigned by the management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Palestine ID holder (Mandatory).
- Clean criminal record (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, business administration, public relation, or any other related field preferable
- Minimum Two years of relevant work experience in office management, business administration or any other related field
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Arabic, (Hebrew preferable)
- Ability to work unexpected extra working hours.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Windows 10, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Ability to make rational judgments for the available information and analysis
Five days a week (Monday – Thursday 8:00-16:30, Friday 8:00-14:00), including a one-hour lunch break.
For interested applicants, please send your Curriculum Vitae with cover letter and recommendation letters from previous work in English no later than 16:00 April 25th 2022, to [email protected]
The Title subject should be: Apply for Maintenance Assistant (Mr./Ms. `First Name Last Name`)
Example: Apply for Maintenance Assistant (Mr. Martin Doglas).
Only qualified applicants will be considered, and shortlisted applicants will be informed of the interview.
Salary: Negotiable according to experience