Job Location: Ramallah
Job Department: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
LAZEN Solar - Palestine is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter who is environmentally conscious to join our growing Renewable Energy Marketing Associate Team in Palestine! Our mission is to assist others in reducing the cost of their utilities while simultaneously making the world a safer place for our future generations by helping them convert to clean renewable energy. We are helping our clients change the way the world produces power and are looking for individuals who are ready to jump in and help our rapidly growing business grow even faster. As a Renewable Energy Marketing Associate, you will assist in our initiatives to make a positive difference in customers lives and improve the environment, one clean energy switch at a time.
* Development of productive relationships with trade bodies and relevant stakeholders (customers, potential), particularly from a marketing perspective.
* Provide timely information on exhibitions and events to the sales group in order to create relevant news items and events items for online use.
* Meet with relevant stakeholders and promote our company services and vision.
* Provide summaries of events including specific leads, market segments.
* Monitoring of solar projects of leads generated from marketing activities with a view to understanding return on marketing investment.
* Timely completion of required information in order to include in marketing board report documents.
* Completion of market segment evaluations may be required.
* USA head office team and MENA team.
* Play a lead role in the fostering and development of relationships with trade bodies, customers and potential customers.
Filming and photography:
* Take a lead role in the photography of new installations and people to support the creation of print and electronic marketing content.
* Manage relationships with photography and film suppliers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
* Degree in marketing/business or technical subject preferred.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing position.
* Strong IT skills -Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel in particular.
* Understanding of internet marketing.
* Numeracy skills to facilitate technical evaluations and market assessments.
* Knowledge and understanding of solar renewable market.
Why Work at Lazen Solar?
Lazen Solar, is a team of dedicated engineers and designers that focus on Solar PV Engineering. We pride ourselves in our highly trained in-house engineering team who works on each project with consideration and expertise. Like any investment Solar panel installation can be overwhelming, but LAZEN Solar Team ensures the customer has accurate information before moving forward in your installation with confidence.
In addition to the investment in your development LAZEN Solar offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, vision and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, LAZEN proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.lazensolar.com.
It is LAZEN’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status or disability. LAZEN is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply, PLEASE! Send your CV and cover letter to the email below!