Job Location: Ramallah
Job Department: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
LAZEN Solar - Palestine is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter who is environmentally conscious to join our growing Renewable Energy Marketing Associate Team in Palestine! Our mission is to assist others in reducing the cost of their utilities while simultaneously making the world a safer place for our future generations by helping them convert to clean renewable energy. We are helping our clients change the way the world produces power and are looking for individuals who are ready to jump in and help our rapidly growing business grow even faster. As a Renewable Energy Marketing Associate, you will assist in our initiatives to make a positive difference in customers lives and improve the environment, one clean energy switch at a time.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Evaluate all equipment and materials used in the project and give an estimated budget of cost.
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Provide technical support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation project.
- Delivery of the required work on time.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field.
At least 3 years of experience in the Solar PV Systems including: designing, installing, monitoring, and maintaining.
Experience in the software’s related to Solar Systems.
Experience of AutoCAD, and Solar modeling tools.
Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Understanding technical and construction specifications.
Flexible working environment and work under high pressure.
Good communication and negotiation skills.
Valid driving license.
Why Work at Lazen Solar?
Lazen Solar, is a team of dedicated engineers and designers that focus on Solar PV Engineering. We pride ourselves in our highly trained in-house engineering team who works on each project with consideration and expertise. Like any investment Solar panel installation can be overwhelming, but LAZEN Solar Team ensures the customer has accurate information before moving forward in your installation with confidence.
In addition to the investment in your development LAZEN Solar offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, vision and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, LAZEN proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.lazensolar.com.
It is LAZEN’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status or disability. LAZEN is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Interested candidates must send their CVs to the following email address: [email protected]
.Please clearly state “Electrical Engineer” in the email subject, followed by your Name