Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with residential and corporate clients.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major corporate
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Achieve sales targets assigned by the company.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and market forecast
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- BA in Business administration or a related field
- Proven two years’ experience as corporate sales account manager
- Good knowledge in telecom infrastructure such as Microwave and Fiber.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Kindly to send the CV to [email protected], deadline is September 15th 2019.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.