Save the Children International oPt Country Office is looking for candidates to apply to its emergency roster!
Risk & Compliance Emergency Roster
Location: West Bank
In light of rapidly increasing needs, Save the Children oPt is expanding our emergency response roster, the purpose of this pipeline post is to identify ready to deploy human resources under Risk & Compliance department for our emergency response.
Roles under this pipeline will be responsible for providing effective support and co-ordination to the Risk and Compliance Department with the full range of Risk Identification, Risk Assessments, Risk Prevention, Internal Control, Mitigation, Legal & Internal Compliance, Investigation Management, Data Protection, DPIAs, Audit Reviews, Monitoring, Spot Checks, Awareness Raising Trainings, Liaising with Stakeholders and Partners. The position holder will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of Risk and Compliance, and Data Protection initiatives. Roles will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with the policies and procedures of these core responsibilities and implementing best practices aligned with the organizational culture. Roles identified under this pipeline advertisement are;
- Risk & Compliance Officer
- Risk & Compliance Assistant
Note: Role holders will be expected to work with varying working hours and outside of their normal role profiles occasionally. They may also be expected to travel field locations as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Professional qualifications in either Accounting, Auditing or Palestinian Law.
- Relevant working experience as per requirements of their role level.
- Preferably experience in fraud awareness and case investigation management.
- An unquestionably high level of integrity and ethics.
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English and Arabic, with experience in working with multicultural teams.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally.
- Experience of working effectively, independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong relationship builder with a proven track record in forming good business partnerships and utilising collaborative approaches.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Available to travel frequently to all country locations, and internationally as needed
- Experience in working with i/NGOs will be an asset.
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in Arabic, with experience in working with multicultural teams will be an asset.
- Preferably knowledge of oPt legal / regulatory framework applied to INGOs and NGOs.
- Preferably experience of the compliance requirement of major institutional donors to Save the Children.
- Preferably experience in audit management.
- Sound understanding of critical SCI policies will be an asset.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. The needed roles will be offered on the basis of national terms and conditions. Application will be evaluated and selected on a rolling basis.
Save the Children promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment, women and people with different abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save the Children works in development and humanitarian contexts with children and partners to help families, communities, and governments identify and use innovations to ensure all children survive, learn and are protected.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Search Jobs - SCI Career Site Careers (oraclecloud.com).
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.