Right to Education Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator- Teacher Creativity Center
Duty station: Ramallah
Report to: Programs Manager
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Deadline: 15th May 2023
Teacher Creativity Center "TCC" is defined as a non-profit, non-governmental Palestinian registered organization that is mainly devoted to transforming the role of education in Palestine to become a socially-responsible education.
Educational enlightenment system that is committed to the Palestinian national identity and promotes human rights’-based education at national and international levels.
TCC is a Palestinian socially pioneer non-profit, non-governmental civil society organization, working with different stakeholders to promote transformative human rights-based education at national, regional and international levels, in cooperation with a number of leading platforms and initiatives.
TCC is seeking qualified candidate to fill the position of “Right to Education” Program Coordinator – Full time Job, which aims to contribute to an enabling environment for enhanced access of children in the marginalized areas in MENA to free, inclusive, equitable and quality education.
The candidate will work with a team consisting of the project coordinators and will maintain continuous follow up with the Programs Manager, MEAL coordinator and the financial officer in following up the projects and activities under this program, and ensuring comprehensive, timely and high-quality outputs & outcomes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide information and analytical studies on the right to education in Palestine.
- Prepare quality plans and periodic reports on the achievements of the program in accordance with the framework of the program.
- Manage the team of the right to education program.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals related to the work of the program.
- Prepare manuals and training materials related to the program.
- Plan projects and training courses within the work of the program in line with the program objective.
- Coordinate with the concerned institutions to implement the projects and activities of the program.
- Represent TCC in the networks, educational spaces, platforms, and the TWGs with the MoE.
- Participate in the advocacy efforts of the program.
- Develop position papers that supports the program approaches.
- Cooperate, coordinate and exchange information with other programs of the Center in a way that serves the development of the Center and activate its performance.
- Ensure the program visibility in cooperation with the concerned departments.
- Document all the program information, success stories and case studies.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree in educational or social sciences or any other related field. A Master could be a plus.
- Working experience with youth, students, CBOs, and initiatives.
- At least 4 years’ experience working within the NGO sector in management positions
- Sufficient knowledge of the SDGs, especially the SDG4, and other International Treaties related to education, especially those related to the Palestinian context.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimum supervision, and as part of a team.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners, and donors.
- Excellent coordination Skills.
- Ability to write high quality results-based reports.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel) and social media.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CV, Cover Letter expressing their interest in applying for the position and a reference letter from one of his/her references to [email protected] and must include the subject: “Right to Education Program Coordinator”, no later than 15th May 2023.
All documents must be submitted in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.