- Location: Teacher Creativity Center - Ramallah - Ain Misbah
- Direct Supervisor: Programs Director
- Contract Duration: 12 months from the contract signing date with a possibility of renewal.
- Application Deadline: 21/09/2023
About the Center: The Teacher Creativity Center is a Palestinian non-governmental and non-profit organization officially registered with the Ministry of Interior. It is primarily dedicated to transforming the role of education in Palestine, the Middle East, and North Africa into socially responsible education. The center is committed to enhancing the social outcomes of quality education in these regions, including Palestine, by influencing educational goals, objectives, and strategies to be more socially responsible. This aligns with the fourth goal of the Sustainable Development Goals and Article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Develop the center's annual communication plan.
- Enhance the center's local and international media presence.
- Establish and expand partnerships with local and international institutions.
- Introduce the local and international community to the center's achievements and activities.
- Create lists with names and addresses of media institutions and partner organizations for communication.
- Issue periodic newsletters and press releases about the center's projects and activities.
- Develop the center's website and enhance its social media presence.
- Establish new partnerships for the center with local and international institutions and companies.
- Document the center's activities and achievements through images, audio, and information.
- Work with other departments to document success stories and distribute them across various media channels.
- Receive local, regional, and international delegations and present the center's vision, mission, goals, achievements, and future aspirations.
- Arrange visit programs for the center's guests from abroad and oversee the necessary arrangements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations/Media/Management/Social Development or any related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in communication, preferably within related NGOs.
- Familiarity with educational realities, especially the Sustainable Development Goals and the fourth developmental goal, and the local political situation.
- Proficiency in social media tools and their optimal use.
- Ability to work within a team and build the capacities of others.
- Effective communication skills with individuals and institutions.
- Proficiency in English: writing, reading, and speaking.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to write news and reports.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Tactfulness and diplomacy
- Strong personality
- Patience and perseverance
- Readiness to travel and move around
- Ability to handle work pressure.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CV, and Cover Letter expressing their interest in applying for the position to [email protected] and must include the subject: “Communications Coordinator- TCC”, no later than 27th September 2023.
CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.