Job Description: 7amleh is looking for a Resource Development Coordinator. Responsibilities include writing fundraising proposals, reporting to donors about various 7amleh initiatives, maintaining and developing donor relations, researching and applying for new funding opportunities, and participating in planning and developing projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- minimum 3 years of previous fundraising experience
- Fluency in English (native English speaking level)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Ability to work flexibly and independently
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask under pressure
-Knowledge of MENA & Palestine context
-Knowledge of digital rights and the digital sphere within the context of Palestine
Work location: Preferably Haifa.
About 7amleh: 7amleh - The Arab Center for the Advancement of Social Media is a non-profit organization that advocates for Palestinian digital rights. 7amleh’s mission is to create a safe, fair, and free digital space for Palestinians. 7amleh studies and researches issues related to Palestinian digital rights, provides digital rights, digital activism, and digital security capacity-building opportunities to Palestinian activists and civil society, and manages local and international advocacy campaigns.
Learn more about us through our website www.7amleh.org
Only suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.
Suitable candidates should e-mail their CV and a letter of motivation and a writing sample of 3 pages to: [email protected]
Deadline for application:1.7.2022