Are you passionate about human rights and find the digital space important? Do you have a track record of successful advocacy efforts and leading teams? Do you have a good understanding of the Palestinian context? ThenIf you meet the qualifications above, we encourage you to ment of Social Media is looking for you!
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in advocacy and policy work in human rights.
- Passionate about digital rights.
- Strong understanding of the Palestinian context.
- Experience in managing and leading a team.
- Strong understanding and experience of strategic advocacy approaches and channels, and evidence of achieving proven results.
- Proven experience in working with global or regional advocacy networks.
- Experience of writing policy briefs and positioning papers or similar evidence-based content aimed at influencing a specific target audience.
- Experience in writing reports/papers and the ability to analyze and understand policies.
- Proven experience in engaging with high profile officials in public sector, private sector and INGOs.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator written and oral communications skills – with confidence in public speaking
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively, with flexibility.
- Able to work remotely as well as part of a team
- Fluent in English.
- Happy to travel overseas.
- Knowledge and familiarity with digital rights.
- Proficiency in Arabic language and experience in writing texts.
- Experience in working with Palestinian civil society organizations, networks, human rights and media institutions.
- experience in media campaign management.
If you meet the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply. In addition to the competitive salary, we offer as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Interested candidates should send an email that includes:
- An attached motivation letter that explains the candidate's suitability for the job.
- Three writing samples of previous work (3-5 pages each).
- Recommendation letters will be asked at a later stage
Process: The deadline for applications is May 15th, 2023. Please send your application in English only to [email protected], with the subject line "Advocacy Department Manager". Only suitable candidates will be contacted about the continuation of the process. It will include about 3 interviews.
The final candidates will be requested to provide reference letters and contact details of references.
If you have inquiries regarding the advocacy Department Manager positions, please email us at [email protected], with the subject line "Questions about Advocacy Department Manager Role". We will make every effort to answer your queries. Nevertheless, if we receive a significant volume of questions or requests, we may not be able to respond to all of them.
Join us in our mission to promote digital rights and freedom of expression for Palestinians. Apply now and make a difference.