Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) is a pioneering social research and development firm. We work in Palestine and across the Arab region in the fields of socio-economic research, monitoring and evaluation, survey research, public opinion polling, data analytics, and policy analysis. Driven by a commitment to excellence, AWRAD and its researchers strive to advance scientific research, sound policy making and effective planning.
AWRAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop research ideas and draft research proposals
- Design and draft research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
- Prepare research tools including templates, questionnaires and protocols for focus groups, interviews and case studies
- Design sample selection and distribution methodology
- Train field teams and supervise them
- Ensure quality of research at all stages
- Analyze and interpret data
- Draft quality analytical reports using graphs, figures, tables and other illustrations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Applicants MUST have the following competencies:
- A solid social science background, statistics, economics (microeconomics, and econometrics),
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in research and analytical skills,
- Proven record (of at least 2 years) in preparing complex research proposals,
- Full fluency in English and Arabic,
- Experience in data analysis, writing reports, research papers and other related materials.
- It is expected that a successful applicant will be open-minded, creative, industrious and holds herself/himself to a high personal standard. Willingness to work on multidisciplinary projects and teamwork are crucial values at AWRAD.
It is expected that a successful applicant will be open-minded, creative, industrious and holds herself/himself to high personal standards. Willingness to work on multidisciplinary projects and teamwork are crucial values at AWRAD.
Interested applicants should send a one-page letter of interest and CV to [email protected]. Applicants will be short-listed and then contacted on rolling basis for interviews or additional materials, which may include requests for references or a sample of previous work.
For additional information or clarification please contact us at [email protected]. Only written correspondence will be entertained and answered.