Saint Louis French Hospital is a Catholic Christian Hospital located in the heart of Jerusalem. It is one of the oldest health care institutions in Jerusalem and is specialized in providing high quality palliative care to the elderly and to the terminally ill patients. The hospital is divided into three departments: Oncology Palliative Care, Geriatrics Nursing Care, and Complex Nursing Care. The hospital is looking for highly qualified and motivated Registered Nurses to join its team.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of safe and effective nursing care to patients in accordance with St. Louis policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all nursing policies within the Hospital are known, understood, and carried out.
- Co-operating with the medical staff, discussing relevant nursing care and ensuring that the treatment prescribed by the medical staff is carried out.
- Communicating clearly and sympathetically with the patient relatives, making sure they have every assistance, support and making them feel welcomed to the hospital.
- Ensuring that effective communication, both verbal and written, is provided to colleagues and departments.
- Observe and assess patients and report symptoms and changes in patient status
- Effect comprehensive nursing care plans for patients
- Administer treatments and medications
- Supervise caregivers and collaborate with the medical team on patient status.
- maintain complete and accurate patient records
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which includes morning, evening, and night shifts.
- A professional friendly attitude and good time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit: to support one another in the shift, being ready to assist others when needed.
- Respectful and compassionate: to care for the patients in an attitude of kindness and concern, to share in the common goal of the whole team: the comfort and satisfaction of the patient.
- Good physical health to assist caregivers in carrying and/or moving patients.
- Good social skills and ability to mingle in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Respects the various cultural and religious backgrounds of patients and other staff members.
- Good command of Hebrew and English - must
- Residency in Jerusalem and holders of blue IDs / legal permits.
- Israeli license to practice Nursing ( אח/ות מוסמך/כת) - must
- BA/BS in Nursing from a well-recognized and reputable college/university.
- Minimum of two years of pervious experience.
- Prior experience with geriatrics and/or terminally ill patients is preferrable.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their CVs by 31/08/2020 to the following email address: [email protected]
Please write in the subject line: “Nurse Vacancy”
Only short-listed and relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.