جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Responsibility 1: Contribute to the development of tools for the project implementation and to the capacity building of the project team and partners.
- Participate to the selection and contextualization of the modalities of intervention in compliance with HI technical framework.
- Contribute to the development and/or adaptation of methodologies and develop or adapt low/medium complexity technical tools. including full training packages (training needs assessment tools, training manuals and materials, pre-post training tests), users guidelines, etc.;
- Organize and/or participate to the tools testing whenever appropriate and adjust them according to the results dof the test
- Undertake overall assessment of environment to be built in project target areas in close collaboration with the partners, reconstruction stakeholders and persons with disabilities of different impairments
- Undertake reconstruciton survey and technical studies for physical environment for targeted shelters
- Contribute to assessing HI project team and/or project partner capacity building needs, to define suitable training plan and training package
- Train project’s partners and relevant actors and stakeholders on the methodologies and tools.
- Produce training and coaching reports and coordinate feedbacks with the service providers for srenghtening continuous staff development
Responsibility 2: Support the implementation of project activities
- Provide ad-hoc support, coaching and follow up to the project’s partners, actors and stakeholders during the implementation of the following activities:
- Capacity building for persons with disabilities about accessibility concepts in order to involve them in accessibility assessments
- Provide technical support to improve the quality of accessibility and construction works
- Conduct reconstruction orientation sessions and its modality of intervention as agreed with PM
- Directly carry out the following activities:
- Design/draw appropriate technical plans of physical accessibility according to HI or universal standard and support partners/reconstruction stakeholders for budgeting the work to be undertaken
- Organize bidding process and supervise the work undertaken by the companies contracted for accessibility building up to provisory and final reception.
- Assess beneficiary organizations’ user satisfaction with regard to physical accessibility of the premises
Responsibility 3: Contribute to project’s monitoring, lessons learning and reporting
- Collect data in relation with core tasks and contribute to the measurement of the progress made.
- Support the Project Manager in analysing the data collected and in identifying necessary adjustments in the project implementation framework to improve the quality and impact of the intervention
- Contribute to the identification of good practices under the project
- Develop case studies and success stories to illustrate changes induced by the project and for communication use
- Contribute to planning and produce activity reports
- Contribute to the production of the donor report,
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of project quarterly review
- Participate to the organization of technical reviews and technical missions
- Participate to professional network at national level in the field of expertise of the project
- Contribute to the development of lessons learning exercise, data collection and analysis and the production of dissemination document
- Facilitate the field implementation of project’s evaluations and of researches
- Provide all information for the definition of the monthly cash and budget forecast
- Participate in regular team meetings to discuss problems faced in the field and seek appropriate solutions
- Support the identification of potential opportunities for the development of future projects in line with your specialty
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- University degree in Civil and / or Architic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of expertise, in emergency or/ and development context
- Skills in developing training and providing coaching for capacity building
- Ability to develop information material
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with partners, civil society organizations or public authorities
- Strong Accessiblity skills preferable as per HI standards.
- Ability to respect deadline and work under pressure
- Very positive personality, with strong orientation towards solutions
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Autonomy in work
- Excellent communication skills, proactive, solution maker, strongly positive, constructive and dynamic personality.
- Possesses a driver’s license.
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Initial contract will be for a period of 4 to 7 months only
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and
Particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter to reach on or before August 14, 2022 to [email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Reconstruction & Accessibility Technical Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.