Job Title: Receptionist
Location: one position in Gaza
one position in Ramallah
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has been present in Jerusalem, West Bank, and Gaza (JWBG) since 1961 and currently supports programs in the sectors of humanitarian relief, livelihoods, civil society strengthening, and social justice promotion through its field offices in Jerusalem, Gaza, and the West Bank. For further information about CRS, please visit: www.crs.org.
The Receptionist provides general administrative, secretarial and procurement support to the local office. The Receptionist plays an integral role in the flow of information into, through and out of the organization and is the first point of contact for anyone contacting our local office. The Receptionist will deal with a diverse group of callers and visitors at all levels, both internal and external to CRS, and ensure all are treated in a professional and courteous manner.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area; greet and direct visitors and phone callers to the appropriate department and/or person; take and deliver messages as needed
- Manage document flow: fax, e-mail, pouch, mail; sort and ensure that all communications are circulated in a timely manner.
- Manage the phone system and any other communication systems (i.e. radio based, VoIP) and answer, route and place calls.
- Provide written or oral translation when necessary.
- Assist with arrangements of meetings and schedules for staff. Schedule and organize and/or assist in activities such as meetings, conferences and workshops for local staff
- Arrange hotel, land travel.
- Prepare and manage the office supplies.
- Maintain petty cash and the related reporting.
- Assist the OM in the management of the overall procurement process
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- High School diploma required. Professional diploma/Certificate or courses in Administration preferred.
- One to two years’ experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
Required Languages – English and Arabic fluency required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Experience with typing/word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities (if none, state none)
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, project team, and operations staff (e.g. Admin, ICT, Procurement, Finance, Security).
External: Visitors, and guests.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
المسمى الوظيفي Receptionist
آخر موعد للتقديم 15 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة, رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني مبتدىء
الدرجة العلمية دبلوم
الخبرة 1 Year
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Catholic Relief Services خدمات الاغاثة الكاثوليكية
Field Officer (Livelihoods)
Livelihoods Project Manager
Family Engagement Specialist (Social Worker)
Chief of Party
القدس, رام الله والبيرة, بيت ل...
Supply Chain Monitor / Biomedical Engineer
القدس, رام الله والبيرة
Human Resource Manager
قطاع غزة, القدس