Carmel Hotel seeks a qualified physical front desk agent with a high level of professionalism and effective decision making.
Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room. Advise guest of messages. Clear departures in computer system. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns. File guest paperwork or documentation. Operate telephone switchboard station. Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction. Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field from an accredited University, Degree in hotel management is a plus
- Excellent Computer and MS Office
- Fluent in English and Arabic reading writing speaking
- Minimum of one year experience at Receptionist
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills required
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have a flexible work schedule and ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Friendly phone manner a must
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Professional photo
To apply, please send your document by email to: ([email protected]), no later than 15/11/2018.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.