Carmel Hotel seeks an Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in the Hotel to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in secretary or office administration
- Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office application
- Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm
- Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies: Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual, Ability to improvise and be flexible when needed working under pressure.
- Must have a flexible work schedule and ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively and work independently under supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Perfect command of written and spoken English & Arabic
Applicant must have strong interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Professional photo
To apply, please send your document by email to: [email protected] , no later than 15/11/2018.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.