The UNITED NATIONS WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is
inviting both female and male candidates to apply
for the following position:
Post Title React JS/frontend developer SSA L4 for 3 months (with possible extension)
Contract Type Special Service Agreement (SSA level4)
Contract Duration 3 months (with possible extension)
Duty station Jerusalem
Post number 151064
Detailed information and submitting of your application can be made through WFP E-Recruitment System.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Experinace: two years of experinace with
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, components life cycle, etc
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTfull APIs/GraphQL, HTML, CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha and Jest, Node + NPM/Yarn
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good project management skills
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer (at least 2 years of experience)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Fluent in English
Make sure to answer all mandatory questions and to attach your updated CV
Females are highly encouraged to apply
Deadline for application is: 21 October 2021
Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.