We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Software engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering.
· Proven work experience in software development
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Please send your CV to E-mail: [email protected]
with Subject "QA Software Engineer" Job