The Social and Economic Policies Monitor (Al Marsad) is a research, policy and advocacy civil society organization based in Ramallah, Palestine.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Proposal writing in the field of social and economic policies, human rights and women’s rights to the different donors and partners
- Proposal and concept note writing in the field of socio-economic researches
- Further develop and implement the fundraising strategies and plan of Al-Marsad.
- Produce reports and documents related to the different programs, projects and activities implemented by Al - Marsad in addition to annul reports
- Plan, organize and implement fundraising activities.
- Build on and maintain the relations with the organization’s partners and donors.
- Enhance networking with related institutions and coalitions locally and internationally.
- Contribute to the publications produced by Al-Marsad including the promotional materials for the different activities produced.
- Represent the organization among partners, donors and other NGOs as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in Public relations, human rights, development, management, communications, or relevant field. Master’s degree is preferable.
- At least five years working in an NGO environment and preferably in the socio- economic rights field
- Good experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Experience in fundraising and proposal writing for the civil society organizations
- Proven track record of successful management of national PR and media campaigns.
- High proficiency in Arabic and English languages
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
- Good knowledge and understanding of the social, political and legal situation in Palestine.
- Ability and flexibility to work within a team, and under high pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their CV’s along with a cover letter, in English, to
No later than January 27th 2020; 16:00 local time.
The email subject line should include the following position name: Public Relations and Fundraising Officer
Al Marsad is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.