مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود- فرنسا
Employment Opportunity in NABLUS
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. MSF-France is currently seeking to hire a
In this exciting and challenging role you will be providing psychological support to patients in the running of the daily medical tasks for our project in Nablus. You will be closely working with the Mental Health Activity Manager in this field, contributing to the improvement of patients’ mental health, according to MSF principles, standards and procedures.
- The psychologist will carry out evaluation of mental health needs of patients and establish a diagnosis and a plan of treatment.
- Inform the patient and his/her relatives about the possible consequences of the illness and the drug treatment to follow and referrer patients to other health professionals whenever necessary, in order to provide the most appropriate treatment and improve the patient's condition
- The psychologist might be asked to implement the Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV) protocol, identifying possible victims of SGBV and referring them to the medical team so that they receive the necessary treatment.
- Provide psychological support and psychotherapy sessions (individual, dyads, family, group) to patients according to MSF protocols in order to improve their mental health conditions
- Provide telehealth services (i.e., psychological assessment and intervention remotely via phone) as required by the context.
- Assist and train staff members and resourceful people whenever necessary in order to enhance the scope of MH activities, work in close collaboration with translators in order to ensure appropriate terminology and behavior during sessions
- Collect and monitor statistical data about mental health activities
- Inform the supervisor and the medical team about any issues or problems that may arise related to patients’ treatment in order to provide the best possible solution from a medical perspective
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Psychologist diploma or equivalent (Master degree).
Experience: Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s
Desirable experience in providing telehealth services
Languages: Excellent command of English & Arabic
Other Competencies: Proficient in Microsoft Office
Personal qualities: Results and quality orientated teamwork and cooperation, behavioral flexibility, stress
management, reporting skills.
Documents to provide
- Cover letter in English (maximum 1 page)
- Updated CV in English (maximum 2 pages)
- Scan of diploma(s) and work certificate(s) relevant for the position
- Scan of your ID
Submit your application online via Form Stack through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة on the 5th of December 2020 maximum