Médecins du Monde France (MDM-F) is an international medical organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995 and in the Gaza Strip since 2002.
MDM-F is currently working in Nablus district of the West Bank and in the Gaza Strip in the field of mental health and emergency preparedness, with the Ministry of Health in Gaza Strip governorates
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Psychologist, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: 26th September 2018
Duration: 1 Part Time Contract (75%) , 12 months with possibility of Extension
- Assist in the implementation of Mental Health and Psychosocial support strategies, activities and resources in Gaza in order to facilitate the delivery of a quality Mental Health and Psychosocial support for individuals and their communities as well as to improve Communities’ mental health and Mental Health and Psychosocial well-being.
- Capacity Building for local partners (Public and NGO`s Providers) and other community-based organizations Psychologists & other MHPSS Staff (Supervision, training, discussions, improve their knowledge of MHPSS Interventions)
- Improve and follow up the data collection of local partners on Hospital level, PHCC Level and CBOs as well as improve the reporting, Mental Health and Psychosocial Assessment forms and other forms related to their activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Degree in Psychology, Community Mental Health, Psychotherapy or in any other relevant field (Bachelor Major in Psychology)
- Experience in individual, family and group sessions.
- Experience and understanding of Psychological needs in the general hospital.
- Experience in MHPSS in Emergencies.
- Experience in mental health training for medical staff and Para-medical staff.
- Experience related to MHPSS assessment.
- Experience in Community Psycho-education and training.
- Experience in maintaining network activities including with, national or International NGO`s and official service providers.
- Previous work experience with international organizations
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Managerial skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/Psychologist /GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Monday Sep. 17th, 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.