- Practical experience of not less than 7 years
- Minimum of three years of practical experience with NGOs, CBOs.
Competency and skills
- Develops and Manages program and project plans (sometimes multiple plans) - reviewing the plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner and prepares governance reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas etc.
- Takes an active part in the project issue/risk management process, by contributing to the identification and prioritization of existing and potential issues and risks, and helping to develop strategies and controls to mitigate these. Uses sound judgement to identify which issues and risks should be escalated to governance groups, and prepare relevant reports/documentation.
- Checks project compliance with implementation methodologies, and highlights any issues to the Project Manager or to the board of trustees directly if Project Manager is not available.
- Provides a skilled facilitation service to support the project team or in-charge staff of the organization in achieving these expectations. This means employing effective organizational and administrative processes, together with their knowledge and/or experience of project management smart practices, to facilitate the successful achievement of the project objectives.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with a wide range of people in addition to their own team, including project sponsors, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, other project team members and managers, external agencies and vendors.
- Helps build project management capability within the organization by collaborating with other staff, coaching and mentoring others and generally encouraging the appropriate use of project management techniques by others
- Identifies measures or indicators of organization performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance according y to the goals of the organization.
- Understands and applies the organization policies and procedures, tools and technical requirements of the project.
- Manages the personnel resources such as the project team by motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, nominate the project staff for the appropriate tasks and activities of the project.
- Applies the strategic plan of the organization.
- Helps the organization in the project personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and negotiation.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of the project team.
- Recognizes and understands the corporate environment and cultural impacts on the project.
- Prepares all needed reports the implementation and progress of the project, including the midterm and final progress reports.
- Communicates and coordinates with all involved stakeholders of the project
- Make field visits to project sites as per the requirement of the project.
- Other responsibilities as directed by Project Manager
- The duration of the assignment is for eight months, based on [three months] contract (extendable depending on the satisfactory performance in the contract duration) and for additional months during the project implementation period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements the applicant should have
- degree in the field of engineering and Business Administration or equivalent in a related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in relevant subject areas covered in the terms of reference and more specifically having experience and knowledge on quality infrastructure
- Considerable years of progressively responsible experience in the internationally funded projects in managing and /or implementing;
- Strong computer, analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent Written & Spoken English;
- Proven initiative & ability to work independently;
- Proactive communication and ability to know when to ask for help
- Ability to develop solid partnerships with people
- Demonstrated management skills and ability to motivate staff and instill team spirit
- Strong communication and analytical skills and fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Knowledge and skills in basic computing
- Good knowledge and experience of project planning and implementation
- Previous experience at least three years in solar system.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents to Palestinian Environmental Friends Association office at the following address:
Rafah – Al-Jawzat – Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq Street.
- Submission deadline is: Wednesday 21, November 2018.
- Only shortlisted will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 2131506