Open Vacancy at Psycho Social Counseling Center for Women
Psycho- Social Counseling Center for Women (PSCCW) is part of the Action Group which including PARC (Agricultural Development Association), PHG (Palestinian Hydrology Group), and ACPP (Asmbela De Cooperacion Por la Paz ) which lead this group, since it is established on 2018.
PSCCW and the action group focusing on communities of the Governorate of Salfit and Qalqilya to give a local response to the increasing escalation of human rights violations in these areas, and to contribute to the protection of the fundamental Human Rights and dignity of the Palestinian population under occupation, in accordance with International Humanitarian Law (IHL) and International Human Rights Law (IHRL) with emphasises on combating GBV and Child protection , DRR ( Disaster Risk Plans) .
PSCCW is seek to hire projects manager to lead the working team and to manage the whole projects implemented in the two governorates.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate project staff.
- Develop and evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Contribute to Developing budgets and operating plans for PSCCW projects.
- Write high quality project reports for all grants , according to funder’s deadlines and specifications , and ensuring a timely approach to gathering information from colleagues.
- Complete monthly status reporting , including reporting against agreed financial targets , operational activities and annual budgets.
- Ensuring projects goals are being achieved and developing control and follow up deadlines and activities.
- Apply change , risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the project staff.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status through It’s life cycle.
- Analyzing project risks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree on Development , Gender , Business or related field.
- Proven experience as project manager or other managerial position.
- Through understating of projects/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge writing results –based reports
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office , working knowledge of program/project , management software (Basecamp, MS project etc..) is a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English ( verbal and written )
- Proven experience in managing team
- Concrete knowledge in human rights and gender
- Ability to manage multiple activities and work to agreed deadlines
- This description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake duties that are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
- Organized and demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to quickly understand new ideas and concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong sense of ownership for quality of work deliverables and service
- Committed to and respectful for PSCCW core values
- Active interest in international development issues
Full time job for 1 year and it can be renewable
Based in Salfit
Employee is required to work at the office as well as to perform field work. Local travel is required
Starting date : 1/5/2020
Interested candidates shall send a cover letter and C.V to [email protected] no later than 7th of April