Psychosocial Counseling Center for Women (PSCCW) is a feminist organization that defends the rights of women and girls in Palestine, and provides direct legal services to women and girls who are victims of gender-based violence in light of a social, political, cultural and legal context that has specific features and thus creates challenges for women and contributes to an increase in violence against women.
PSCCW is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil the following vacancy in its office in Salfit:
Position: PSCCW North Office Manager
Based in: Salfit
Reporting to: PSCCW Programmes Manager
Deadline to apply: 15/10/2021
The North Office Manager role is to ensure efficient management of the North Office through ensuring all projects in Salfit, Qalqilia and Nablus governorates are implemented as planned and agreed with the different donors.
- Ensure that activities are appropriately planned and resourced and that progress is systematically monitored against targets.
- Ensure internal and donor reporting is of high quality, timely and informs managerial and strategic decision-making.
- Ensure appropriate budget allocation and expenditures.
- Maintain an oversight of the humanitarian situation on the area of responsibility ensuring that programme strategy, development and implementation is orientated to need and that gaps are addressed.
- Management of relationship with local implementing partners.
- Ensure effective coordination and communication flow to ensure efficient programme delivery and a constructive and supportive working environment.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Ensure that logistics, HR and finance procedures are implemented in line with PSCCW policies.
- Develop and evaluate methods to assess the strengths of the staff working in the office and identity areas for improvements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor or master degree in project management, gender, business or related fields.
- Minimum 6 years of management experience working in emergency response contexts and/or development.
- Significant experience of project management, including multi-sector programmes, from a women rights approach in accordance with international humanitarian rights standards.
- Field level representation with key stakeholders and coordination with other NGOs/INGOs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports.
- Excellent communication skills, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills and experience in advocacy.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Concrete knowledge in human rights and gender.
- Organized and demonstrates a high level of attention to details
- Committed to and respectful for PSCCW core values.
Qualified candidates can send their CV along with Cover letter in English to the following email: [email protected] no later than 15/10/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email “PSCCW North Office Manager”.