Projects QA/QC Manager
3K Solar, a leading local engineering, procurement, construction, operation & maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar energy systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors seeks a EPC Site Based QA/QC Manager to join our firm.
Teamwork, integrity, an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Adhere to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
- Complete assignments and projects as directed, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple similar project sites at once.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Management Plan.
- Train personnel on various quality programs.
- Manage subcontractor quality and evaluate their performance to ensure compliance to quality deliverables and requirements in the subcontract.
- Implement corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement activities.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status and latest revisions.
- Ensure all data for quality metrics are tracked and published.
- Conduct effective communications levels and fosters team building.
- Interface with other departments and supplier/sub-con representatives and distribute relevant QA documentation.
- Update and implement site Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Management Plan accordingly.
- Control all Quality Concern Reports and ensure remedial actions via punch-lists.
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites quality technical submittals to the client.
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Audit incoming material per control plan.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors coordinate all nondestructive testing on site – concrete, grading, surveying locations, compaction, mechanical assembly.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the construction manager.
- Elaborating and coordinating electrical specifications, and codes/standards with Construction Manager and ensure are county requirements are met.
- Audit inverters, combiner boxes, transformer housings, and other wiring and trenching per control plan and checklists.
- Inspect grounding per plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 6+ years of experience in a construction environment (Solar PV industry preferred) and leadership role in work history.
- Leadership role in quality management with auditing experience.
- 4-year Technical Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with ISO 9001, including Internal Audit Procedures.
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Proven communications skills.
- 6-8 Months.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and CV to [email protected]