- Coordinate and oversee all project management functions including coordination with the human resources unit, accounting department, and any other logistics support.
- Coordinates and oversees activities related to advocacy.
- Provide effective logistic, financial, and management support to the project.
- Develop action plans and supervise and coordinate the timely and efficient implementation of all project activities.
- Prepare and submit project proposal and budget.
- Manage budgets and ensure efficiency and accountability.
- Coordinate the financial-related issues in full coordination with the accounting department.
- Ensure proper, professional, documented, and clear communication with the project staff regarding all aspects of the project activities.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation tools and conducts regular field visits.
- Deliver regular narrative and progress reports.
- Oversee the teams’ provision of services to children and families affected by detention.
- Organize and conduct workshops and meetings with stakeholders and attends Steering Committee meetings.
- Communicate with the relevant donor personnel with respect to the practical implementation and technical demands.
- Communicate with field supervisors to ensure proper implementation of the different activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or management (Masters Degree and PMP certification are an asset).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project coordination and/or project management.
- Proven experience in working with NGOs.
- Arabic mother tongue. Fluency in verbal and written English is essential.
- Excellent writing skills.
- High organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working independently and with demonstrated experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate and detailed–oriented personality.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra working hours when needed.
- Readiness to conduct field visits and attend workshops and meetings related to the project all over the districts of the West Bank.
- Resident of Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV no later than Sunday 11th June, 2023 13:00 PM, to the following email, [email protected].
Applications received after the closing date, will not be eligible. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews and a technical assignment.