About the Association: -
Unlimited Friends Association for Social Development (UFA) is a social, developmental, educational NGO. Due its sense of social, educational and development responsibility towards Palestinian families, the idea of establishment came up in 2000. After implementing and achieving many community activities, with their own efforts in the social and family fields, the idea expanded and developed until it was adopted in 2003 under the Law of Charities and NGOs No. (1) in (2000) and its executive regulations.
Unlimited Friends Association for Social Development (UFA) implements orphan care program project 2021 In partnership with Islamic Relief in Palestine (IRPAL)
Position title: Projects Coordinator
Expected start Date: 10th NOV 2022
Employment Type: Full time (Working hour 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on the annual executive plan and its quarterly outputs (technical and financial) and identify any challenges that may arise and provide solutions to bridge them in order to achieve the planned quantitative, qualitative and financial outputs.
- Preparing and following up the implementation plan for the projects and their detailed budget.
- Participate in committees to evaluate received project proposals when needed
- Preparing project files for the requirements of preparing the grant agreement for the project
- Preparing project implementation agreements with partner agencies
- Preparing and implementing a monitoring and evaluation plan for projects, including a plan for field visits
- To follow up and supervise the implementation of the project components and to follow up the achievement of the planned outputs and allocated budgets in accordance with the operations manual and the conditions of the donors
- Commit to applying the procedures stipulated in the Program Operations Manual with regard to the management of grants and projects and the use of related models.
- Reviews the request for financial payments submitted by the partners and verify that they meet all the necessary requirements and then approve and transfer them to the Financial Department for auditing and disbursement according to the rules followed in the work area.
- Executing field visits to projects under implementation as much as possible and evaluating the operational performance of partners.
- Follow up on entering all data related to projects within the ERP computerized resource management system and updating it, taking into account the accuracy of the data, and closing the projects accordingly.
- Preparing donor technical and financial reports in a timely manner and according to the necessary requirements to be sent to donors
- Document the success stories of the projects in coordination with the partners, with the need to ensure that the necessary approval is provided by the beneficiaries for the use of media materials of any kind in the institution's reports and bulletins.
- Work with the Programs and Projects team and the Resource Development Department to develop proposals for new projects
- Perform any tasks assigned to him by the direct manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- bachelor's degree in sciences (applied and pure), and humanities (culture, economics and sociology).
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of project coordination and project management in the NGOs, preferably in the field of family empowerment
- Knowledge of the principles of financial management of budgets.
- Outstanding skill in writing reports in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work in difficult conditions and work under pressure.
- Very good computer skills: MS Office (specially Word and Excel);
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility;
- Ability to work within a team and bear the pressure of work;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and deal with people with different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities;
General Skills required for all applicants:
-Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
-Interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Good computer Skills.
- Fluency in English Skills
Interested people are required to send their CV and Cover Letter about why they are interested in and apply for this job, via email
and the name of the job is required to be written in the address box otherwise the message is ignored
- The deadline for applications is Sunday, 30/10/2022 at 03:00 pm and applications will not be accepted after this date for any reason.
- UFA will contact the shortlist and we apologize as possible they have not been contacted for the interview and therefore the most appropriate option
The Society encourages both Gender to apply for the above post in their belief in the principle of gender equality.