The East Jerusalem YMCA Rehabilitation Program is a non-governmental, non-profit organization established in 1989 and offers quality rehabilitation Programs for persons with disability and the survivors of the political conflict.
The East-Jerusalem YMCA Rehabilitation Program is seeking to hire a “Projects Coordinator” in its office in Beit-Sahour within the “Post-Trauma Rehabilitation of Ex-detainee Children in the West Bank and East Jerusalem” Program.
- Coordinates and oversees all project management functions including human resources, finance, and logistics support.
- Provides effective logistic, financial and management support to the project.
- Develops action plans and supervises and coordinates timely and efficient implementation of all project activities.
- Prepares and submits project proposal and budget.
- Manages budgets and ensures efficiency and accountability.
- Coordinates the financial related issues in full coordination with the accounting department.
- Ensures proper, professional, documented and clear communication with the project staff regarding all aspects of the project activities.
- Develops monitoring and evaluation tools and conducts regular field visits.
- Delivers regular narrative and progress reports.
- Oversees the teams’ provision of services to children and families affected by detention.
- Organizes and conducts workshops and meetings with stakeholders, and attends Steering Committee meetings.
- Communicates with the relevant donor personnel with respect to the practical implementation and technical demands.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business administration or management (Masters Degree is an asset).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project coordination and/or project management.
- Proven experience in working with NGOs.
- Arabic mother tongue. Fluency in verbal and written English is essential.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate and detailed – oriented personality.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra working hours when needed.
- Readiness to conduct field visits and attend workshops and meetings related to the project all over the districts of the West Bank.
- Resident of Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and CV no later than February 19th 2019, through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة ONLY
Applications which do not meet the specified minimum requirements, or are received after the closing date will not be eligible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and interviewed.