Reports To: Program Manager, SALALEM
• Train, manage, and lead Entrepreneurship staff to achieve project objectives. Contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports. Identify staff capacity building needs and ensure appropriate steps are taken to meet these needs and promote further professional development.
• Identify capacity building and technical assistance needs of local partners. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, coordinate capacity building and Entrepreneurship technical support activities for partners to ensure assigned project activities are implemented per CRS, donor, and industry guidelines and standards. Monitor technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Collaborate with project team to prepare reports per established reporting schedule. Ensure project documentation for assigned activities is complete with all required documents and is filed per agency and donor requirements.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and guiding partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences. Analyze implementation challenges and report any inconsistencies and/or gaps to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, and in coordination with the PO for MEAL, ensure learning properly accompanies project activities throughout the project cycle.
• Coordinate provision of any logistical and administrative support to staff and partners.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in International Relations, Non-profit Management, or a related field would be a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in project support, ideally in the field of entrepreneurship for an NGO.
• Knowledge of approaches and industry best practices for social behavior change, women’s empowerment, disability inclusion, and/or adult education programming strongly desired.
• Experience working with partners, participatory action planning and community engagement.
• Staff supervision experience a plus.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data.
• Experience using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and ICT4D systems (e.g. iForm, CommCare, PowerBI) a plus.
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
• Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners
• Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
• Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
Required/Desired Foreign Language: Strong written and oral English and Arabic required.
Travel Required: Travel in Gaza required regularly. Project or country level meeting outside of Gaza anticipated on occasion (10%).
Key Working Relationships:
Supervisory: Field Officer-Entrepreneurship.
Internal: Reports to the Program Manager for the SALALEM Project. Responsible for coordination within the project team including with Life Skills / Employment staff (especially the SALALEM SPO) and MEAL staff as well as with the Head of Office and Operations departments including Administration, Finance, etc. Coordinates with project colleagues in the West Bank, as needed.
External: Serves as key point of contact on Entrepreneurship-related activities with two project partners in Gaza. Provides support for donor and Third-party monitor visits, as needed.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
• Trusting Relationships
• Professional Growth
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to complete the application form and submit their CV and a cover letter that directly addresses the positions requirements on line at http://jobs.crsjwbg.org no later than 12 October 2019.