Position : Project Officer
Salary range: 6623 -7450 ILS
Location: Based in Ramallah
Responsible to: IE Project Manager
Closing date: 4 April , 2022
Handicap International (which runs projects under its operating name, Humanity & Inclusion - HI -), is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights. Handicap International is a not-for-profit organisation with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Working under the overall direct supervision and responsibility of the Project Manager - with technical supervision of the Regional MEAL Manager, the Project Officer will provide key support to the Project in the roll-out and management of education project activities. She/he will work with partners, the Ministry of Education and other project stakeholders to support the assurance process of project outputs and expected results are implemented in a timely and efficient manner of the project “Promoting the inclusion and access of girls and boys with Disabilities to gender and disability responsive inclusive education in the emergency context of occupied Palestinian territories”. As well as, he/she will be responsible of tracking the progress of the project and assessing the impact, through analysis and review of project collected data.
Responsibility 1 : Support the follow up and implementation and adjustment of project plan according to HI’s approaches and methodologies
- Support PM in the overall project implementation, follow up and management in particular on the field level with the identified stakeholders.
- Support implementation and facilitate of trainings, assessments, and workshops.
- Follow-up on mapping of actors operating in the areas of implementation
- Develop and update project beneficiaries’ database.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of data collection tools for documenting indicators, collect data in relation with core tasks and measure the progress made.
- Contribute to planning and produce activity reports
- Liase with data collectors for needs assessment
Responsibility 2: contribute and follow up the development of monitoring and evaluation processes under the project
- Participate in analyzing lessons learned on the project’s experience gained from implementation
- Provide support to project steering committee; coordinate with partners, prepare invitation and agenda, and ensure materials prepared by project team, write meeting minutes.
- Compile partners narrative and statistical reports on weekly and monthly basis and report to PM
- Support the PM in updating the PMBox tool reports on quarterly basis.
- Maintain updated records and reports of the project activities whenever requested.
- Support the development and implementation process of projects monitoring and evaluation systems (MEAL Plan, Calendar and Indicator Matrix).
- Contribute to donor reporting.
- Propose adjustments to the tools based on lessons learnt from field implementation and partners’/stakeholders’ feedback
- Contribute to the development of high complexity data collection tools for documenting indicators under the lead of RTU and MEAL; develop low/medium complexity data collection in collaboration with RTU & MEAL
- Participate in lesson learning analysis, identification of good practices and success stories and case studies development.
- Supervise the process of information collected from the field sites, through questionnaires, observations and focus group discussions
- Ensure data collected is entered and cross-checked on a weekly basis, using either Excel, KOBO, or SuveyCTO.
- At the end of the data collection process, conduct final data cleaning and preliminary analysis using Excel or Power Bi. Produce tables and graphics that will be used in the final monitoring and evaluation report.
Responsibility 3: Facilitate the networking, coordination and collaboration between different project stakeholders
- Mobilize local stakeholders to facilitate project implementation and inform them regularly about the progress made and the challenges faced
- Support the PM in developing MoUs and LoAs with the identified partners and stakeholders.
- Attend the partners’ and stakeholders’ meeting and coordination workshops.
- Prepare the minutes of project’s internal and external meetings.
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of project quarterly reviews, mid-term and final evaluations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor Degree in development cooperation, international, relations or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in education-related projects.
- Minimum 1-year experience in M&E related topics
- Ability to develop information material.
- Skills in conducting and leading different assessments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with partners, civil society organizations or public authorities
- Very Good skills in data analysis and reporting
- Excellent computer literacy skills (specifically Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent networking and coordination skills
- Excellent report writing skills in English and Arabic
- Professional and very positive interpersonal attitude
- Willingness to travel to the field and other offices’ locations with a valid driving license.
HI workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in HI Code of conduct. In accordance with these values, HI operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption.
Initial contract will be for a period of 4 months with the possibility of extension upon availability of funds
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and
Particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
المسمى الوظيفي Project Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 04 - Apr - 2022
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب 6623 -7450 ILS
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Interested candidates should send their resume with motivation letter to reach on or before April,4th , 2022 to recruitme[email protected] indicating your full name and the job title (Project Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will be disregarded.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and those shortlisted will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Humanity & Inclusion Palestine
Regional Economic Inclusion Specialist
قطاع غزة, القدس, رام الله والب...
Information Management Officer
رام الله والبيرة
Early Child Development Technical Officer Level 2
Early Child Development Technical Officer Level 1
Livelihood Technical Officer - Level 2
Education Technical Officer
Reconstruction & Accessibility Technical Officer