Open job vacancy in West Bank:
Full-time Project Officer - Mapping
Duration of the contract: A month and half
Médecins du Monde Switzerland (MdM Ch) works in the occupied Palestinian territories since 21 years, with a focus on developing Mental Health Services for Children and Adolescents. capacities of its Community Mental Health Center.
MdM Switzerland is looking for a full-time Project Officer to support its programs and specifically its activities related to Mental Health field.
The Project Officer will be in charge of reviewing and updating an existing MdM’s mapping of all service providers (Health, MHPSS, and Protection) in the West Bank, in order to create a comprehensive referral booklet and referral pathway that can be used by all trained public hospital and military medical services personnel.
The contract stands for 5 days a week, for 2 months.
- Identify all service providers (Health, MHPSS, and Protection) available in the area of analysis.
- Develop a data collection form according to the indications of the Mental Health Advisor and the Project Coordinator.
- Request formal authorizations of organizations and institutions to visit, collect info and publish them within the mapping booklet.
- Review the existing mapping available, updating info when needed (by calling and visiting each partners).
- Conduct a one-day workshop with around 25 members from relevant stakeholders to map relevant service providers per governorate and create a comprehensive pathway.
- Integrate collected information (contact data, criteria of inclusion/exclusion, process of referral, etc) within a consolidated document, in English and Arabic.
- Produce a first draft to be reviewed by the Mental Health Advisor and the Project Coordinator.
- Liaise with the Administrative Coordinator for quotations for printing, contract with supplier, and impression of the booklet, in English and Arabic.
- Prepare the list of recipients of the booklet, in collaboration with the Mental Health Advisor and the Project Coordinator.
- Organize a one-day workshop at MoH level to present the booklet to Ministry representatives (CMHCs, PHCCs).
- Organize the distribution of the Booklet within the Ministry, military medical services and other relevant actors.
- Liaise with medias to issue short reports when the booklet is released.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proficiency in English and in Arabic, the contractor should be responsible of the language review.
- Background in Psychology, Social Work, Special Education or Rehabilitation,
- Previous working experience as project officer,
- Flexibility in work plan and tasks,
- Interest in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Care services.
Deadline for application: 3rd of January 2022.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter in English to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CV and letters sent in Arabic will not be considered.