Summary: CARE Palestine (WBG) is seeking a Project Manager to lead and manage the projects’ teams (CARE and partner staff) during the different stages of the project life cycle (design, conceptualization, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting) as needed while ensuring that CARE Palestine (WBG) projects are aligned with the Program & Strategy of the Country Office (CO).
The Project Manager works to expand the network of CARE Palestine WB&G’s collaborators by forming strong professional relationships with other organizations and institutions that add value to CARE’s program in the country. S/he actively supports the overall implementation of program strategies, monitoring risk, and managing CARE’s brand. The PM will be responsible to manage the implementation of a three-years project where the overall objective is to strengthen the sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for Palestinian communities, including women, school pupils, and youth in the West Bank and Gaza. The project will be implemented in partnership with local NGO partner in close coordination and cooperation with the Palestinian Ministry of Health (MoH). The project has 3 Outcomes 1) Increased access to quality SRHR clinical services; Outcome 2) Increased knowledge and awareness among school children, educators, and youth on SRHR and 3) Increased social accountability (youth engagement) with SRHR advocacy and policy. The position might entail managing other health initiatives/projects as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of formal training and experience) in Midwifery, Medicine and Public Health and Management. Master’s degree in a relevant field to the above is desired. Trainings related to SRHR, and advocacy are strong assets.
- 6 years of professional experience working with project management for SRH, ideally with I/NGOs, UN, Health Clusters.
- Significant experience partnering or working with a variety of partners, including civil society, public sector, the UN, and international organizations
- Strong skills in writing donor and other reports (skill will be tested)
- Proven success and a track record of integrating and harmonizing ideas within a team and with external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the Palestinian health system; experience collecting data for monitoring purposes would be valuable.
- Experience in donor grants management and monitoring of programs and/or multiple projects/initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English.
- Strong team play and collaboration skills.
- Outstanding analytical, advocacy, and action research skills.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by e- mail to [email protected] to the attention of the HR Department no later than 25 December 2022 and include the job number (3/2022) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.