Post Title: Project Manager, Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH)
Category: Service Contract SB – 4/2
Post Number: UNFPA-SC-2020-001
Duty Station: Gaza City
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Advanced university degree in Midwifery or Medicine and Public Health.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience working with project management for SRH, ideally working on joint projects with international partners and/or health cluster partners.
• Significant experience partnering or working with a variety of partners, including civil society, public sector), the UN, and international organizations.
• Good understanding of the Palestinian health system; experience collecting data for monitoring purposes would be valuable; experience of monitoring and evaluation of SRH/health programmes in the health sector.
• Experience with advocacy work, with extra weight on experience with SRH.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, recent CV and complete The UN Personal History Form / P11 form to [email protected] by closing date and time for applications Thursday, 26 March 2020 (Jerusalem time). Only those short-listed for the position will be contacted.