Duty station: Palestine
Report to: Programs Manager
Duration: 1 year, renewable depending on fund
Deadline: 30th Sep 2022
Teacher Creativity Center "TCC" is defined as a non-profit, non-governmental Palestinian registered organization that is mainly devoted to transforming the role of education in Palestine to become a socially-responsible education.
Productive, tolerant, initiative-taking, and responsible Palestinians who are committed to their national identity and actively participating in building a democratic and civic society.
TCC is a Palestinian socially-responsible educational NGO working on the empowerment of key actors and communities to achieve quality education outcomes and promote the rights to equity, equality and inclusion.
TCC is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Project Manager – Full time Job, under the Psycho-Social Support Program, which aims to help Palestinian children suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder related to violence and Socio-emotional learning challenges associated with difficult social conditions and miserable living conditions can restore their normal conditions, including their normal social and academic performance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the detailed implementation plan of project activities.
- Supervise and follow up the implementation of the project activities according to the indicators and the MEAL plan.
- Ensure all project activities are implemented in a timely manner per the approved action plan and relevant project documents, and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Keep track of the financial expenses within the project budget.
- Plan for and implement regular field visits to monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary in coordination with the project staff to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Conduct and attend meetings, workshops, and other activities related to the project.
- Manage project participant’s database.
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Ensure proper communication with beneficiaries, partners, and stakeholders to ensure maximum benefit.
- Prepare regular monthly reports, progress reports, interim and final narrative reports in English and Arabic, with high quality and in a timely manner including the key achievements, challenges, and obstacles facing the implementation of the project.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Provide regular feedback to the TCC management regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
- Participate in the evaluation and closing of the project.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient filing system including all project-related documents.
- Document project success stories and case studies.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree in Psychology or Educational Psychology or any other related field. A Master could be a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in NGOs and 3 years in providing psychosocial support services.
- Proven knowledge of social-emotional learning theory and skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of the SDGs, especially the SDG4, and other International Treaties related to education, especially those related to the Palestinian context.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimum supervision, and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent coordination Skills.
- Ability to write high quality results-based reports.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel) and social media.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CV, and Cover Letter to [email protected], [email protected] and must include the subject: “Project Manager- TCC”, no later than Sep 30th, 2022.
CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.