Project Manager Vacancy
6 months Contract
The Portland Trust (TPT) is looking for a project manager to initiate, plan, manage and deliver development projects to achieve their goals on schedule and on budget. The project manager will be contracted to join our high-performing team in Ramallah for a period of 6months, with a possibility for subsequent contract renewal/extension or full-time employment. The role will be the principle for planning and overseeing projects within our organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. The project manager will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. The project manager will also act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management. Project managers use project management tools to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project. A key part of a project manager's role is to identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, marketing or related field (hi-tech related disciplines may be considered in certain cases)
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
● Minimum 6+ years’ experience in project management
● Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices
● Strong analytical and technical skills in order to correctly identify and mitigate risks which may arise throughout the project
● Successful track record working with C-level with understanding how to negotiate with complex stakeholders
● Strong communication and presentation skills that establish interest, credibility, and trust, with a thorough command of English and strong networking skills
● Business and commercial acumen and effective stakeholder management skills
● Demonstrable aptitude and track record in working in a collaborative / team environment with excellent organizational skills
● Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities with an ability to work independently, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
● Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
● Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
TPT is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected] which includes your CV and cover letter, no later than 1st of September, 2021 by 4:00PM. Kindly state in the email subject “Project Manager Application”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.