Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Al-Ram / Ramallah
Closing Date: Monday, March 16, 2020
The NGO Development Center (NDC) is a non-profit Palestinian organization whose main function is to empower non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to respond to the needs of the poor and marginalized. NDC provides a distinctive combination of direct grants to NGOs, to help them perform with improved quality and outcomes, while increasing access to services by the most vulnerable.
NDC is currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager with excellent conceptual, analytical and organizational skills to be based in its main office in Al-Ram. The Project Manager reports directly to the NDC Director and will be responsible for a portfolio of infrastructure and social cohesion projects implemented by Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in Jerusalem. The Project Manager must have access to Jerusalem.
- Prepare the grants program work plan, monitor progress and report periodically on outcomes.
- Prepare “Guidelines for Submission” and “Grant Application Form” for CSOs in line with the project technical document.
- Communicate the grant-making application process to the community and CSOs including the eligibility criteria and guidelines.
- Maintain a database of all submitted applications, including approved and rejected applications.
- Conduct the required assessments and appraisals of submitted grants applications to NDC and provide technical recommendations.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of grants activities for the awarded sub-projects, including planning, sub-grant design, negotiations and preparation of sub-grant award documents, administration, monitoring, reporting and closeout;
- Regularly monitor grants/sub-projects implementation and ensure adherence to work plans, budgets and technical requirements.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of Project Officer(s) engaged in the implementation of the project.
- Ensure the successful implementation of all related technical assistance/capacity building activities to the CSOs.
- Prepare TOR for selected assignments, recruit consultants and monitor their work and quality of deliverables.
- Prepare timely high quality project reports in accordance with NDC’s requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering, public or business administration, development, or any relevant field;
- At least five years of experience in related functions;
- Documented experience in projects management, monitoring and evaluation, and procurement procedures;
- Very good knowledge of the NGO sector, especially in Jerusalem
- Excellent communication, reporting and analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Very good command of English and Arabic.
- Valid driving license.
- Access to Jerusalem.
Applicants should send their CV with a motivation letter to the following email address [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications is Monday, March 16, 2020