3K Solar, a leading local engineering, procurement, construction, operation & maintenance firm concentrating on the development of solar energy systems for the commercial, utility, and public sectors seeks a Project Manager to join our firm.
Teamwork, integrity, a passion for sustainable energy, and an ability to generate and manage change is what drives our company’s success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
About the Position: The primary function of this position is to manage site activities, controls, report internally to the Project Director, manage project site team and oversees project progress through all phases of the project. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, well-organized, and cooperative producer that is able to exceed their project goals with integrity.
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out the duties assigned to you in a competent and efficient fashion.
- Monitoring, and reporting projects execution status.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction vs. the solution delivered to the customer (including end-user if applicable) and customer experience during the execution phase of the project.
- Ensure PV installations are completed by subcontractors within the program schedule and budgets as per contract,
- Confident delivery of briefing and coordinating all activities on assigned contracts.
- Ensure compliance of quality and safety of works at all times.
- Effective management of multiple sites and respective site managers.
- Continuously monitor and maintain excellent levels of health & safety at site.
- Attend and report on pre-start meetings and subsequent meetings throughout the contract.
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
- Coordination of permitting for projects.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress.
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC subcontractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Prepare an agenda and attend weekly project management and construction progress meetings.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 8+ years’ construction experience (electrical construction and solar experience preferred).
- The ability to create and manage a schedule and budget to required margins
- Experience making day to day decisions at construction site.
- Experience working with joint venture agreements.
- Experience with Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Contracts from ground up that result in profitable construction projects.
- Experience with FIDIC contracts
- 4-year Technical Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent English
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Proven communications skills.
- Primavera / MS Project
- 6-8 Months.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and CV to [email protected]