Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Gaza City
Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension (Full-time)
Report to: Projects Manager
Who we are?
Social Developmental Forum is a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) operating in Palestine, established in 2006 as an initiative of a group of young activities. SDF seeks to build a professional model that can better invest in the available resources and capacities to offer community services, based on human rights, the law and civil values. SDF three main programs: Civil and Political Empowerment Program, Economic Empowerment Program, Digital Transformation.
Are you a young women/ young man who is full of energy?
Do you believe in the role of youth to make change?
Do you love working in a friendly and flexible environment?
Do you have creative ideas to be discussed? Are you passionate to learn?
Can you work with different people, including youth, people with disabilities and partners?
Can you work under pressure and meet a tight deadline?
If your answers to above questions are yes, then we would like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely, efficient and effective preparation and implementation of work plans.
- Monitor the progress of the project to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Lead the project team to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation of the project and support an environment of learning for staff within the project.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project services/experts and ensure proper delivery of technical services.
- Supervise the visibility, publication, and media products in coordination with media unit.
- Organizing the administrative and logistical aspects of the projects activities.
- Prepare written reports as required by the SDF and donor reporting systems.
- Build good relationships with community members, beneficiaries and partners to ensure the quality of actions.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the project activities and develop the necessary forms and records to ensure the smooth and timely sharing of information.
- Follow up on expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds in cooperation with finance team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor degree in business administration, development studies, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work in NGOs/ iNGOs.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Strong understanding of concepts, issues and techniques related to community mobilization and advocacy, strategic planning, organizational systems, and capacity building.
- Good skills in reporting and demonstration of experience in practicing conceptual tools (e.g. logical framework);
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities with diverse community groups.
- Computer skills (MS Office, virtual apps, Social Media Networks, and e-mail).
If you interested in this job and qualified enough, please take the following requirements in your consideration:
- Send an updated CV that shows your personal information, professional experience and skills, and three references. Any other related information is welcome as well.
- Please record a Bio video (2 minutes maximum). You should present your experiences and the strength points that qualifies you to get this job. Video should be sent as a link of Drive. Kindly note that any video exceeds 2 minutes will be disqualified.
Please send the above listed requirements to the email: [email protected] no later than 23 January 2023 at 16:00 (Local time). Also, put the “Project Coordinator” in the subject of your email.