Position: Project Coordinator Assistant
Location: Gaza City
Duration: 17 months, (Full-time)
Report to: Project Coordinator
Are you a young woman/ young man who is full of energy?
Do you believe in the role of youth to make change?
Do you love working in a friendly and flexible environment?
Do you have creative ideas to be discussed? Are you passionate to learn?
Can you work with different people, including youth, people with disabilities and partners?
Can you work under pressure and meet a tight deadline?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, then we would like to meet you.
Who we are?
Social Developmental Forum is a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) operating in Palestine, established in 2006 as an initiative of a group of young activities. SDF seeks to build a professional model that can better invest in the available resources and capacities to offer community services, based on human rights, the law and civil values. SDF three main programs: Civil and Political Empowerment Program, Economic Empowerment Program, Digital Transformation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the project team in implementing work plans in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Carrying out field monitoring visits, following up project activities, preparing logistics for activities.
- Follow up on deadlines for reports and meetings, and for implementing the project activities with partners and target groups.
- Follow-up the publication of media products and project products, and prepare digital content in accordance with the policies of SDF and the partner.
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic reports according to the project requirements.
- Building good relationships with community members, beneficiaries and partners to ensure the quality of interventions.
- Ensure proper documentation of project activities, collect information, and ensure its smooth and timely exchange.
- Preparing meeting minutes and maintaining and documenting records.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, development studies, Media, Management, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in NGOs in the field of project management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent administrative, organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of concepts and issues related to increasing citizen participation in civic life and youth issues in Palestine.
- Excellent networking skills with local organizations and community representatives.
- Good skills in reporting.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Computer skills (MS Office, virtual apps, Social Media Networks, and e-mail).
- Good skills in using social media platforms.
If you are interested in this job and qualified enough, please take the following requirements into your consideration:
- Send an updated CV that shows your personal information, professional experience and skills, and three references. Any other related information is welcome as well.
- Please record a Bio video (2 minutes maximum). You should present your experiences and the strength points that qualify you to get this job. Video should be sent as a link to Drive. Kindly note that any video exceeds 2 minutes will be disqualified.
- Please send the above listed requirements to the email: [email protected] no later than 23 May 2023 at 16:00 (Local time). Please include “Project Assistant” in the subject line of your email.