Palestinian NGOs Network (PNGO)
Project Coordinator - Gaza
Background on PNGO:
PNGO is a coordination body for the NGO sector in Palestine with the purpose of strengthening the Palestinian civil society and contributing to the establishment of the Palestinian state based on the principles of democracy, social justice, rule of law, tolerance, and respect of human rights. PNGO announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting To: PNGO Director
Duration: One year with possible extension
Contract Type: Full time
The Palestinian Non-Governmental Organizations Network (PNGO) in Gaza Strip is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for the strategic Partnership SPA II project. This project seeks to strengthen Palestinian young people, particularly young women’s leadership and influence for resilient, just, and green societies.
This project is implemented by The Palestinian Non-Governmental organizations (PNGO) in partnership with Action Aid Palestine funded by DANIDA.
The successful candidate for this position will be contracted for one year,
He/she will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure all activities are implemented accordance to project action plan.
- Produce progress, monthly reports, and any update on each activity, achievements, and constraints faced, and produce final reports.
- Monitor project outcomes and to ensure all activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the PNGO different sectors, partners, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure better management and effective implementation of the project plan.
- Maintain the project excellence and quality standards in a manner that is consistent with the organization’s guiding principles, mission, and vision.
- Organize all related logistical arrangements for the planned activities with partners.
- Offer financial monitoring to ensure the compliance with the approved financial procedures.
- Conduct field visits/assessments to ensure that the project plan is implemented in the proper manner and achieves the desired outcomes.
- Submit the required reports and other requirements in line with the approved deadlines and formats.
- Compile, maintain, and document the projects related reports, daily work records, and other relevant documents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences, or any other related fields. Master degree is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the most effective use of staff, facilities, and resources to achieve successful project objectives.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently, and cope with stress.
- Good knowledge of word processing and basic software such as excel, power point, email and web browsing.
Interested applicants can apply by sending a CV with Cover Letter in English to [email protected] no later than Monday 17th of January 2023 at 23:59.
PNGO is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for all positions.
PNGO respects the humanitarian principle of "Do no harm" and ensures child and women safety and security as a primary consideration.
PNGO practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment, or any type of violence.
Only those who are short-listed will be notified