Position Title: Project Coordinator
Contract Type : Full Time
Location: khan Younis
Expected Starting Date: ASAP
Youth Without Borders Forum is a non-governmental youth organization based in Khan Yunis and has been working in the field of youth development since 2002. The forum aims to build and develop young people’s capabilities in several creative, cultural and societal fields that include youth, as well as to enhance the role of women in society and protect their rights. Youth Without Borders is committed to providing equal opportunities for both sexes to acquire the necessary skills that contribute to creating innovative ideas.
Youth Without Borders is looking for a young women or young man to join the staff according to the specified conditions and criteria
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely, efficient and effective preparation and implementation of work plans.
- Monitor the progress of the project to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Lead the project team to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation of the project and support an environment of learning for staff within the project.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project services/experts and ensure proper delivery of technical services.
- Supervise the visibility, publication and media products in coordination with media unit.
- Prepare written reports as required by the SDF and donor reporting systems.
- Build a good relationship with community members, beneficiaries and partners to ensure the quality of actions.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the project activities and develop the necessary forms and records to ensure the smooth and timely sharing of information.
- Follow up on expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds in cooperation with finance team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor degree in business administration, development studies, Engineering, media, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience/ voluntary work in NGOs, especially in youth sector.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Strong understanding of concepts, issues and techniques related to community engagement, social development, local governance and outreach and advocacy campaigns.
- Good skills in reporting and demonstration of experience in practicing conceptual tools (e.g. logical framework);
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities with diverse community groups.
- Computer skills (MS office, virtual apps, office apps/platforms, social media platforms and e-mail);
Deadline for submission:
Must be delivered before 12:00PM on Monday 6 SEP.2021 No phone inquiries accepted, in your cover letter mention at least two professional references covering last two jobs.
Candidates with experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply for this position, Cover letter and curriculum vitae in English are to be submitted by email to [email protected]