The Palestinian Non-Governmental Organisations Network (PNGO) is a coordination body for the NGO sector in Palestine with the purpose of strengthening the Palestinian civil society and contributing to the establishment of the Palestinian state based on the principles of democracy, social justice, rule of law, tolerance, and respect of human rights. PNGO is announcing the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting To: PNGO Director
Duration: 5 months, with possible extension
Proportional Period: 3 months.
Contract Type: Full time
The Palestinian Non-Governmental Organizations Network (PNGO) in Gaza Strip is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for its project: “Enhance Civil Society Capacity to Work for Democratic Independence in Palestine”. This project is multi-years and seeks to enhance the role played by NGOs through contributing to the development and empowerment of civil society within an independent democratic Palestinian state based on the principles of democracy, social justice and respect of human rights. The project is under ongoing implementation by PNGO in partnership with Norwegian people’s Aid (NPA).
The successful candidate for this position will be contracted for 5 months, He/she will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure all activities are implemented according to project action plan.
- Produce project progress and annual and final reports, and any update on each activity, achievements, and constraints faced, and produce final reports.
- Monitor project indicators and outcomes and ensure that all activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the different project staff, partners, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure better management and effective implementation of the project plan.
- Maintain the project excellence and quality standards in a manner that is consistent with the organization’s guiding principles, mission, and vision.
- Organize all related logistical arrangements for the planned activities with partners.
- Project financial monitoring to ensure the compliance with the approved financial procedures.
- Conduct field visits/assessments to ensure that the project plan is implemented in the proper manner and achieves the desired outcomes.
- Submit the required reports and other requirements in line with the approved deadlines and formats.
- Compile, maintain, and document the projects related reports, daily work records, and other relevant documents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences, or any other related fields. Master degree is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management and budgets monitoring.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent proposal writing, results and reporting skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the most effective use of staff, facilities, and resources to achieve successful project objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work and coordinate multiple tasks efficiently, and cope with stress.
- Good knowledge of office applications including word processing, email and basic programs such as excel, power point and web browsing.
All applicants are requested to Send their resume and Cover letter to the e-mail: [email protected] with the Subject “Project Coordinator – September2021 – Your Name”
The deadline for sending job applications is Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 12:00 PM.
PNGO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for all positions
Only those who are short-listed will be notified.